Our boutique is not simply a retail outlet, it is our creative mirror. We have some amazing and wonderful finds, a reflection of the distinctive beauty that will be sure to capture the heart during this season of gift giving. Visit us beginning this November 27th as we launch our “Green Xmas” Holiday Season Sale! Which gives an automatic gift of up to a 25% discount on selected shop merchandise. Featuring the best collection of CBD products, health & wellness supplements, art, jewelry, apparel, decor, paraphernalia, supplies and accessories. We are located on the NW corner of West 58th & Storer Avenue, our hours are Monday through Saturday 12PM - 8PM, please stop in, and peruse to find something we hope will bring joy to those you love!
This year we highlight our variety of naturally derived CBD Flower alternative. Many people are not entirely familiar what hemp-derived CBD is or its positive effects upon our health.
OUR NATURAL PRODUCTS: 1.5 GRAMS CBD FLOWER - 14 STRAINS AVAILABLE
• Paradise OG (24.0% CBD) -- Highest CBD content
• Hemp World Haze (22.6% CBD)
• Jazzy CBD #2 (21.0% CBD) -- @JasminCadavid strain
• Honolulu Haze #2 (22.6% CBD) -- #1 Customer Favorite
• Sunset Road Sherbert #2 (22.1% CBD)
• Casino Cookies #2 (20.7% CBD)
• Juicy Fruit #2 (20.7% CBD)
• Acapulco Gold (19.1% CBD) -- New arrival
• Tangie (18.9% CBD)
• Trophy Wife (18.8% CBD)
• Girl Scout Cookies (17.3% CBD)
• Vegas Lights #2 (17.3 CBD) -- Staff's top pick
• Charlotte's Sauce #2 (17.2% CBD) -- Popular varietal
• Durban Potion #2 (16.5% CBD)
Product Information: 1.5 grams of premium hand trimmed CBD FLOWER in pre-packaged quantities. Choose from our freshly harvested lab-tested CBD flowers. We carefully place all quantities of CBD hemp flower in a pharmaceutical grade WHITE/CLEAR mylar bag then heat seal it for freshness and to omit any odors.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant's extract. As of 2019, clinical research on cannabidiol included studies of anxiety, cognition, movement disorders, and pain. A non-psychoactive cannabinoid, it has had a surge in popularity over the past couple of years. Unlike THC, the chemical compound that gives weed its signature effect, CBD has been shown to help with everything from PTSD and anxiety to MS and epilepsy — without getting you high.